Recipe: Yummy Creamy Pesto Bacon Chicken Pasta
Creamy Pesto Bacon Chicken Pasta. In a large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat, cook the bacon until crispy. Add chicken and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Cook until the chicken is no longer pink, then remove from the pot and set aside.
There is a good reason why this plate is so popular. I have made this to be served like a main meal with some vegetables, mash potatoes or anything you like. But this sauce would also go wonderfully as the sauce for a pasta. You can have Creamy Pesto Bacon Chicken Pasta using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Pesto Bacon Chicken Pasta
- It’s 1 lb of bacon sliced.
- It’s 2 of chicken boobs, diced.
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need of I tsp crushed red pepper.
- You need 9 oz of bag of spinach.
- You need 2 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 4 cups of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 lb of spaghetti.
- You need 1/2 cup of pesto.
- It’s 1 cup of shaved parmasan.
Mix back in the chicken and add the baby kale. This Creamy Pesto Chicken Pasta with Bacon & Veggies is the perfect hearty and delicious dinner recipe! The flavors come together perfectly in this easy weeknight meal. Over Christmas break, I made this fun pasta dinner at my mom's house.
Creamy Pesto Bacon Chicken Pasta instructions
- In a large pot or dutch oven over medium heat cook the bacon until beginning to crisp..
- Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon and turn the heat up to high. Add the chicken and brown..
- Remove the chicken and add to the bacon. Cook off whatever liquid remains in the pot until it's bacon grease again..
- Reduce heat to medium and add the onions and cook 2min until starting to show color.
- Add the salt, pepper, red pepper, and garlic. Cook until stuff begins to brown and stick to the bottom of the pot..
- Add the spinach.
- Cook until the spinach is wilted.
- Add the stock and cream. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the noodles and turn heat to low. Cook covered, but continuing to stir the noodles for 10 min..
- Add the pesto and parmasan. Stir into the sauce.
- Add the bacon and chicken and stir into the noodles. Turn the heat off and cover. Clean dishes up while the chicken reheats..
It's creamy, simple and full of great flavor the whole family will love.. How to Make Creamy Pesto Chicken Pasta – Step by Step Photos. Add the chicken pieces and sauté until the chicken is slightly browned on the outside. This Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta is one for all those days when nothing but a creamy pasta will do. It's unapologetically indulgent, and loaded with all the essential food groups – cream, parmesan, chicken and BACON.