Recipe: Tasty Cheesy Chicken Burger #CookpadApp #RamadanKiTayari
Cheesy Chicken Burger #CookpadApp #RamadanKiTayari. In a large bowl, mix together chicken, salt, pepper, oregano, basil, parsley, minced garlic, and parmesan cheese. Grab a handful of the chicken mixture and pat it out flat in your palm. Place a slice of mozzarella cheese in the middle and fold the chicken over the edges.
Meanwhile, spread bottom halves of buns with the ranch dressing. Add lettuce leaf over the dressing place cucumber slices over it. Add a cheese slice and then place the cheesy chicken over the cucumber slices. You can have Cheesy Chicken Burger #CookpadApp #RamadanKiTayari using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Burger #CookpadApp #RamadanKiTayari
- You need 4 of Chicken fillet.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chili pwd.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Chicken pwd.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of White pepper.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 cup of Cornflakes.
- You need of Cheese cheddar or mozerralla.
- It’s 4 of Burger.
- You need of For sauce :.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mustard sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Salt as required.
Cover the chicken breast with the remaining half and serve hot. Spray barbeque grill with nonstick spray and preheat to medium high. Serve burgers on buns with Corn & Carrot Relish on top and leafy lettuce under burger. Submit a Recipe Correction Cheesy Chicken Burger with Spicy Bacon Mayo.
Cheesy Chicken Burger #CookpadApp #RamadanKiTayari instructions
- Marinate chicken above mentioned ingredients except cornflakes.
- Now coat chicken with crushed cornflakes and deep fry in oil..
- For sauce : Mix all ingredients..
- Now make burger first apply sauce the Pattie and cheese slice..
Joey created this masterpiece called the Cheesy Chicken Burger! This is one cheesy burst of flavor. You get melted cheese in every bite! We used mozzarella cheese because it melts so nicely but you can use whatever cheese you prefer. Another option would be to go with pepper jack cheese for a little.