Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Jumbo Chilli Burger
Jumbo Chilli Burger. Moisten your hands and form the burger mixture into six or so patties. Put them on a bun and they are good to go with ketchup or whatever sauce you like and toppings (lettuce, tomato, onion, etc.)! Submit a Recipe Correction Place burger onto bottom half of bread; top with lettuce, tomato, olives, sour cream, guacamole, salsa and top half of bread.
View the Menu of Chilli Chickanoz for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway. Order food online from Chilli Chickanoz and get fresh and tasty food delivered to you at door steps. Drain the jar of roasted peppers and put them into a food processor or into a bowl. You can have Jumbo Chilli Burger using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jumbo Chilli Burger
- You need 8 oz of Ground Turkey (Beef, chicken).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of (or more ♥) Chilli Powder.
- You need 2-3 tsp of Onion (minced).
- You need 2 of sliced cheese.
- Prepare 2 of Toasts or Buns for.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need as needed of Ketchup, mustard if you like.
Take the stalks off the red chillies, and deseed them if you don't like it really hot. Add to the processor or bowl. Tip in the garlic clove, and lime zest and juice. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
Jumbo Chilli Burger instructions
- Mix Meat, chilli powder, salt and pepper very well..
- While cooking burgers on the mid-hi heat for 2 ~3 mins each side, toast your breads. When both side cooked, turn off the heat and place cheese to melt..
- Place burger on the toast. (add some onions, ketchup and mustard for option.).