How to Make Tasty Brown pizza burger
Brown pizza burger. These "pizza burgers" are a superbly easy lunch (or dinner) option if you have buns that are about to go stale, leftover (or jarred) spaghetti sauce, and some cheese in the fridge. Pepperoni Pizza Burgers – hamburger, pepperoni, pizza sauce and Italian seasoning Inspired by the moment, I topped it off with crispy hash browns … Continue reading The Big Bad Wolf Burger →. This is a basic pizza burger recipe.
Ketchup, Lettuce, Fried Red Onion, Roasted Red Pepper Best pizza in drouin or warragul. Love it (This message has been forwarded to. Pizza burgers were among school cafeteria favorites. You can cook Brown pizza burger using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brown pizza burger
- It’s 1 bowl of wheat flour.
- You need 1 of small capsicum cut in small peices.
- Prepare 1 of onion cut in small peices.
- You need of Some cottage cheese cut in small pieces.
- It’s of Pre made pizza sauce.
- You need as per taste of Mozerella cheese.
- Prepare as needed of Organo.
- It’s as needed of Red chilli flakes.
- You need Pinch of Black pepper for more spice.
- Prepare as taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need Half teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need Half teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 2 spoon of curd.
- It’s of Warm water.
Add ground meat and break apart until it is browned all around. Add pizza sauce and all the seasonings. Serve with extra tomato sauce on the side to dip. Hamburger meat recipe for pizza burgers is among school cafeteria favorites.
Brown pizza burger step by step
- Take a big bowl.
- Add wheat flour,salt,sugar,baking soda,baking powder,curd and mix all ingredients.
- Make a very soft dough with the help of warm water.
- Rest for 30 mintues.
- Now take two equal parts from dough.
- Make thick two base with rolling pin.
- Take one base…..apply pizza sauce,set capsicum peices,onion peices and cottage cheese peices.
- Then sprinkle some salt,Organo,red chilli flakes and black pepper.
- Then apply a square peice of mozerella.
- Cover with another base.
- Set it in baking tray.
- Bake it for 10 mintues on high temperature in preheat OTG.
- Before serve….just sprinkle some Organo or red chilli flakes for more taste.
The mixture includes tomato paste topped with shredded cheese, toasted. Treve's Pizza proudly serves Marlette & Brown City Michigan. We have a variety of menu options. Make it a combo with a medium drink and your choice of chips, curly fries. Remove from oven and set aside.