Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Sublime Pasta with Garlic, Bacon and Heavy Cream
Sublime Pasta with Garlic, Bacon and Heavy Cream. Great recipe for Sublime Pasta with Garlic, Bacon and Heavy Cream. I came up with this recipe when we suddenly had guests, and I had no idea what to serve! Since then, this has been a family favorite!
Drain the pasta and while still warm, add to the onions,garlic and mushrooms. Pour cream mixture into the pasta, and stir over low heat for one to two minutes. This Creamy Bacon Mushroom Pasta is a perfect date night at home meal, or even just an average weeknight! You can have Sublime Pasta with Garlic, Bacon and Heavy Cream using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sublime Pasta with Garlic, Bacon and Heavy Cream
- You need 300 grams of Pasta.
- You need 2 tbsp of Salt for boiling the pasta.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Bacon.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 1 of Parsley and black pepper (if you have).
Savory bacon and mushrooms in a creamy sauce, all tossed together with pasta will have you coming back for seconds! Bacon Spaghetti Pasta Carbonara includes pasta, eggs, cheese, and bacon that come together to make the ultimate Italian favorite recipe! I recently made it for the first time and I only had one question: Why the heck did I wait so long to make this creamy sauce, bacon, and pasta dish? Heat olive in a medium pan over medium heat.
Sublime Pasta with Garlic, Bacon and Heavy Cream instructions
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add 2 tablespoons of salt and pasta..
- Prepare the ingredients as shown in the photo. Slice the garlic and dice the bacon into 1 cm. Heavy cream can be replaced with cheaper vegetable cream..
- Heat plenty of olive oil in a skillet, and sauté the garlic and bacon..
- The bacon becomes brown and crispy like this..
- Pour in the cream all at once..
- The cream will become bubbly..
- Transfer the cooked pasta directly into the skillet from the pot. You don't have to drain well as you can make use of the salted cooking water as seasoning..
- Turn off the heat and combine with the sauce. Serve with coarsely ground black pepper to taste..
- Garnish with a bit of parsley, and it's perfect!.
Add butter and stir constantly until melted. Pour in chicken broth; add pepper and salt. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender, being careful not to burn garlic. Stir in broth, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.