Recipe: Yummy Veggi Burger
Veggi Burger. These veggie burgers are packed with vegetables! Vegan substitutes are included in the recipe. Jump to the Best Veggie Burger Recipe or watch our quick video showing you how we make them.
Packed with so much flavour, you'll want to eat them straight out of the skillet. Low on beans, high on veggies, these vegetarian burgers have a substantial "meaty" texture. Indian Style Veg Aloo Tikki Burger Recipe. You can cook Veggi Burger using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veggi Burger
- It’s 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need As needed of Refine oil for frying.
- It’s 3 tsp of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 4 of Cheese slices.
- It’s 1 of sliced onion.
- Prepare 1 of sliced tomato.
Veggie Buffalo Chickpea Burger by Chef Eddie Brik. This vegetarian burger recipe can be frozen, letting you get ahead on busy days. These veggie burgers are a doddle to make and the toppings make them wonderfully moist – cook from frozen to. Veggie burgers can be made with chickpeas, black beans, white beans, potatoes, lentils, and pretty Even with binders like breadcrumbs, oats, egg whites, or farina, veggie burger patties tend to be.
Veggi Burger instructions
- For The Main Dish 1/2 peeled,sliced cucumber 2 mashed,boiled,peeled potato 2 chopped onion 2 chopped carrot 1/2 cup shelled peas 1/2 cup corn.
- To make the burger patty, pressure cook the carrot, peas and sweet corn for 1 whistle or until soft..
- Add the cooked vegetables, chopped onions, red chilli powder, lemon juice, garam masala powder, salt and ginger-garlic paste to a large bowl. Up.
- Add lemon juice and mashed potatoes in the bowl, mix well until evenly combined. Shape the mixture into small/medium patties..
- Now heat oil in a pan over medium flame. Roll the prepared patties in the breadcrumbs and shallow fry until golden brown on both sides..
- Remove and keep aside..
- Take one half of the burger bun. Spread some butter Place the preparedvegetable patty on top. Top up with slices of onion, tomato, cucumber and cheese. If you want to make it even more delicious and healthy replace cheese with eggless mayonnaise. Cover it with the other half of the burger bun. If desired, add some ketchup on top. Secure it with a toothpick if desired. Serve at once with french fries..
Looking for the best veggie burger recipe? We swear there is no meat between these buns. Show meat who's boss with these terrific vegan and vegetarian burger options. The Perfect Veggie Burger Formula: Create a delicious and healthy veggie burger with ingredients you've probably got in The World's Most Versatile Veggie Burger Recipe. I found homemade veggie burgers so frustrating that, after a while, I gave up trying.