How to Make Tasty Fitness Recipes : Pink Smoothie Bowl
Fitness Recipes : Pink Smoothie Bowl. I am new to youtube channel so please don't be mean and please don't make any harsh comments here I am sharing one of my favorite smoothie. Jess on Instagram: "Pretty in pink smoothie bowl topped with shredded coconut, quinoa puffs, and rose. Hope everyone's week is off to a great start.. . .…" Fashion and Fitness Meet in These Sweet Millennial Pink Smoothie Bowls.
Hence the reason I can't stop. The best part about smoothie bowls is the toppings. To make a smoothie that's best eaten with a spoon (we're talking extra thick) use slightly less liquid than usual. You can have Fitness Recipes : Pink Smoothie Bowl using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fitness Recipes : Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Prepare 250 grams of vanilla Greek yogurt.
- You need of (Chef’s Note: You are free to use any kind of yoghurt of course.).
- Prepare 180 grams of fresh Strawberry.
- It’s 100 grams of Dragon fruit.
- It’s 1/2 of banana.
- You need 2 of coffee spoons (10 grams) : Super Greens Powder Premium.
- Prepare 4-5 of ice cubes (optional).
- Prepare of Topping:.
- Prepare 1/2 of banana wrapped.
- You need 45 grams of dried fruit.
- Prepare 50 grams of Strawberries.
- You need 30 grams of Coconut flakes.
- You need 30 grams of Granola or Oatmeal.
- Prepare 2 of coffee spoons Chia seeds.
The result: a thicker, richer, and creamier consistency that's Try one of these amazing recipes this week and get ready to feel like you're digging into a bowl of fro-yo at the breakfast table. A great team is often the key to success. Present in a bowl and top off with some FITNESS® Original, grilled seeds (pumpkin seeds, flaxseeds or sesame seeds). You can also add fruits of your choice, such as coconut shavings, some frozen raspberries or.
Fitness Recipes : Pink Smoothie Bowl step by step
- Put the ingredients in a blender and blend thoroughly until completely smooth..
- Pour into a bowl and sprinkle the tops on top..
- Enjoy your meal!.
Smoothie bowls have been all the rage lately for good reason. Though they're no different from a standard smoothie other than their pretty presentation This recipe takes less than five minutes to prepare, allowing you to spend extra time turning your beautiful bowl into a work of art. Pink Smoothie ingredients, recipe directions, nutritional information and rating. Squeeze the oranges and pomegranate into the bowl of the blender catching unwanted pips. Add the banana and blend until smooth.