How to Prepare Tasty Banana Lemon Smoothie
Banana Lemon Smoothie. In this smoothie, I have, partially, cancelled out the taste of lemon with the sweet banana, honey and vanilla extract. Also the almond milk helps in softening the taste. Welcome in So Yummy, the channel of cooking, we ive free and tasty recipes for you ! 😀 Hi Everyone in our channel So Yummy, In this video we show you how.
Lemon has always been a favorite of mine, but now that I am. A lovely, thick creamy, shake or smoothie, made with bananas and yoghurt. This banana smoothie is one of my easiest smoothie recipes. You can cook Banana Lemon Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Lemon Smoothie
- Prepare 1 container of banana/banana creme Greek yogurt.
- You need 1 of medium size banana.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Orange juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 handful of ice.
It's made with simple ingredients that I always have in my kitchen, so I can make it. See more ideas about lemon smoothie, yummy drinks, recipes. Combine the avocado, strawberries, honey, water, lemon juice and banana in a blender and puree until smooth. How to Make a Banana Smoothie.
Banana Lemon Smoothie step by step
- Layer the ingredients in a blender. You can layer them in any order, but I have found that the best order is: yogurt, banana, milk, orange juice, lemon juice, and finally ice. Blend until smooth, then enjoy. You can add a spray of whipped cream if you like..
Banana smoothies make excellent breakfasts, mid-day snacks, and hangover cures. Since bananas blend so well with other flavors, it's easy to create a smoothie to. Banana — I use one banana to make one large or two smaller (kid-size) smoothies. For the creamiest banana smoothie, use frozen banana slices (I've shared how I freeze bananas for. Banana smoothie recipes are perfect for your breakfast.