Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Smoothie pops
Smoothie pops. Kids are sure to love these smoothies-on-a-stick. A smoothie pop and a granola bar wake the senses and fuel the body without the heaviness of a big meal. That comes after a swim workout.
If using cups, peel away paper. I've listed some measurements below but really you Most smoothie pop recipes calls for equal parts fruit and yogurt. Turn a strawberry-banana smoothie, or your favorite blended concoction, into freezer pops for a cool treat. You can cook Smoothie pops using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoothie pops
- It’s 1 cup of halved strawberries.
- It’s 1 of banana sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of blueberries.
- Prepare 1 container of Chobani pineapple Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of 100% apple juice.
- Prepare can of whip cream.
Try these superfood smoothies, which are packed with nutrients and simple to make. Smoothies are convenient because you can quickly throw the ingredients in a blender and you'll have a meal. Smoothie Bowl Recipes. ✨Tag us in your creations to be featured using @smoothiebowls + #smoothiebowls Check out @coconutbowls 🥥 for more inspo. Greek Yogurt Smoothie and Smoothie Pops with Olympic DairyDo It All Working Mom.
Smoothie pops instructions
- Place everything except whip cream in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Pour a small amount of smoothie mix in your favorite popsicle molds.
- Add a little whip cream and then pour more smoothie mix on repeat this once more ending with smoothie mix on top.
- Place tops on popsicle molds and freeze till solid..
Making smoothies that are nutritious and tasty is possible – even when you're busy. Want to start your day with a healthy breakfast? These easy-to-make smoothies (and smoothie bowls) will keep you full and fueled for hours. If you've been thinking about eating more greens throughout the day, jump-start your day with a green smoothie. Simply pour your favorite smoothie into ice pop molds, and you've got a Ok, so green smoothies that are all veggies, or mostly veggies (or even the ones that are half and half, if we're being honest).