How to Make Delicious Green beans with Meat (Loubieh bi Lahmeh)
Green beans with Meat (Loubieh bi Lahmeh). * SUBTITLES AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH * Green beans with meat, commonly known in Arabic as Loubyeh bi Lahmeh, is a very TASTY and SAVORY Lebanese stew! Loubieh Bi Zeit (Green Beans Recipe in Olive Oil) as an easy and traditional Lebanese meal to enjoy as a Evenly chop green beans for even cooking. Add onions, garlic and seasonings; saute.
That's how it went at home while growing up, with mom setting that day of the week for a traditional tasty dish. The broad, flat green beans are crunchy and perfect for making loubieh bi zeit. I cook them in olive oil with onions and garlic cloves, and season them with cinnamon, black pepper and salt until half-done, then slow-braise them with tomatoes until they soak all the flavours. You can have Green beans with Meat (Loubieh bi Lahmeh) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green beans with Meat (Loubieh bi Lahmeh)
- Prepare 1 kg of green beans, washed with ends removed and each bean pod cut into three pieces.
- You need 1/2 kg of beef, cut into cubes for cooking.
- It’s 1 of small onion, thinly chopped.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of fresh coriander, chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of tomato paste, dissolved in 1 cup water.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare of salt to taste.
When I can't go to the farmer's. That's why they're perfect for Loubieh Bi Zeit. By frying them in olive oil first before braising them with spices and tomatoes, they end up with a creamy The sweet sun-ripened flavors of the tomatoes, play the perfect counterpoint to the verdant flavor of the green beans, while the flavorful onions and garlic. Loubieh — Arabic Green Bean Stew.
Green beans with Meat (Loubieh bi Lahmeh) step by step
- In a pressure cooker fry the chopped onions with 1 tbsp vegetable oil until golden..
- Add the cubes of meat and stir for two minutes.
- Add the pepper and 1 Litre of water and close pressure cooker cover securely. Cook for 15 minutes at highest pressure (achieved when steam starts escaping). Remove from heat and let pressure drop before opening cooker cover (achieved when all steam escapes)..
- Add the chopped green beans and salt, place on high heat and close pressure cooker cover securely again. Cook for 20 minutes at highest pressure. Remove from heat and let pressure drop before opening cover..
- In a small skillet, fry minced garlic and fresh coriander with ½ tbsp of vegetable oil, and then add mixture to green bean stew..
- Finally add in the dissolved tomato paste and then stir ingredients over medium heat and leave for 5 minutes or until stew thickens a bit..
We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. This post may contain special links through We picked up our grass-fed lamb last week. I used the stew meat right away to make an Arabic dish for Friday's dinner. A home-style dish and a family favorite not only in. Loubieh bi Zeit is a green bean salad and it is best served and eaten cold with fresh sweet onions.