Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Treat day Smoothie with Nutella
Treat day Smoothie with Nutella. The thought of this Healthy Nutella Smoothie will have you, and any kids in the house, jumping out of bed in the morning. Who is going to say no to chocolate for breakfast? There is just something about starting your day off with chocolate that makes the rest of the day better.
It's a healthier treat with an amazing touch of. Banana Nutella Smoothie Bowl – Well by Mel. You can do that and keep it healthy with this Healthy. You can have Treat day Smoothie with Nutella using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Treat day Smoothie with Nutella
- It’s 1/2 cup of Skimmed Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Apple.
- It’s 5 of Strawberries.
- You need 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Greek Yoghurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Syrup or Honey.
- You need 2 tsp of Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Nutella.
- It’s 1 of Orange Juice.
- You need 4 of Ice cubes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Porridge Oats.
This Spinach Nutella Smoothie recipe is packed with leafy greens, fruit, and your favorite chocolate hazelnut spread! My go-to, everyday kind of smoothie goes So my natural reaction (besides eating said Nutella with a spoon) is to throw it in a smoothie! The result is a smoothie that tastes more like. That's when smoothies save the day.
Treat day Smoothie with Nutella instructions
- Pour the milk into the blender..
- Peel and chop the Apple and banana . Chop the strawberries and add all fruit to the blender..
- Blend the fruit and milk with 4 ice cubes..
- Open blender and add in the Greek yoghurt, nutella, honey and peanut butter..
- Sprinkle in the porridge oats and blend..
- Serve immediately and enjoy!.
One of my favorite ingredients to make smoothies with are bananas. If you are like me you probably have How to make banana Nutella smoothie. Note – I add frozen bananas because when blended they turn into a creamy mixture, and you don't need to add ice. Not a smoothie that I'd make everyday simply because of the high calories and fat but as a treat YES. If you're new to the smoothie craze, you're going to want to add these bad boys to your rotation.