Recipe: Perfect Berry Cheesecake Green Smoothie
Berry Cheesecake Green Smoothie. Berry Cheesecake Green Smoothie Tastes a bit like cheesecake without the guilt!! Blend ingredients in a blender until smooth and creamy. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Just mix everything up in a blender. Use fresh or frozen blueberries and a few basics from the grocery store. A healthy, gluten free cheesecake… does that exist? You can cook Berry Cheesecake Green Smoothie using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Berry Cheesecake Green Smoothie
- You need 1 of handful fresh baby spinach.
- It’s 1/2 cup of skim milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen mixed berries.
- Prepare 1 oz of reduced fat cream cheese,softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heaping of blueberry or vanilla low fat greek yogurt(I like dannon light and fit greek).
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground flax seed.
- It’s 1 of splenda,stevia or truvia packet or a bit of honey(2 tsp).
Well, I found a loop hole. A delicious and nutritious berry cheesecake protein smoothie that's protein packed and full of antioxidants. Pour the cheesecake smoothie into your favorite glass. Garnish with fresh blueberries or raspberries, and enjoy your smoothie immediately!
Berry Cheesecake Green Smoothie instructions
- Add first three ingredients in a blender and blend at least 30 seconds. Add remaining ingredients and blend for 45 seconds or until its thick and smooth..
In blender, place milk, cream cheese and contents of smoothie pouch. Create a personalized feed and bookmark your favorites. Keto cheesecake smoothie recipes are one such option. As the name suggests, these smoothies taste a lot like a cheesecake, but they're in liquid form. Most of the smoothies are also faster to make than a cheesecake and use easy-to-find ingredients.