Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Teriyaki pork stir-fry
Teriyaki pork stir-fry. This teriyaki pork stir fry is pork tenderloin seared to perfection with colorful vegetables in a homemade teriyaki sauce. We eat a lot of stir fries in my house, and this easy and satisfying pork stir fry is one of our favorites. Remove pork from marinade & add to skillet, reserving marinade.
Stir teriyaki mixture, then pour in. Add snow peas, pepper and romaine. This simple and quick pork stir fry recipe calls for ingredients you probably already have on-hand, making dinner tonight a breeze! You can have Teriyaki pork stir-fry using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki pork stir-fry
- You need of Pork chops.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of garlic.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Teriyaki sauce.
- You need of Green beans.
- Prepare of And green onions.
- You need 2 cups of rice.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
Learn how to prepare this easy Teriyaki Pork Stir-Fry recipe like a pro. Teriyaki marinade works well in pork dishes. Simply the best teriyaki chicken stir fry, made with homemade teriyaki sauce, loads of veggies and super easy to make! Feel free to serve the stir-fry over rice instead of adding the rice noodles.
Teriyaki pork stir-fry step by step
- Make the 2 cups of rice… 4 cups of water being it to a boil.. add the 2 cups of rice and put a lid on it and bring down the temp and for 20 mins…
- As the rice is cooking chop up the pork. Small bits big bits strips. Whatever you want… you can also use chicken as well…
- Chop up the onions and garlic and set it aside..
- In a wak or pan but the butter in let it melt… add the onion first and let it cook..
- Add the garlic and stir.
- Then add the pork to it and cook it till no pink. Add the teriyaki sauce to it and keep right on mixing..
- Add the green beans and let them cook as well… add more sauce and pepper and salt..
- Then add the rice to it. And mix it really good together. I added more sauce to it and more salt and pepper. I add a little of green onions when I serve it..
Weekday Meal-prep Chicken Teriyaki Stir-fry. featured in Meal Prep Dinners For The Week. Reduce heat to medium and stir in the crushed garlic. Stir in the teriyaki sauce, then toss with the pork and mangoes. This Pork Stir Fry is an easy homemade stir-fry filled with chunks of pork, vegetables, and rice noodles. Top it with crushed peanuts and cilantro for the perfect Asian-inspired dinner.