How to Prepare Tasty Aleah's Morning Monster Smoothie!
Aleah's Morning Monster Smoothie!. Aleah's Morning Monster Smoothie! step by step. add yogurt, coconut milk, cucumber, carrots, celery, spinach, and kale in a blender (I use my bullet) blend till smooth!. Now add banana, blueberries, pineapple, mango, chia seeds, and ground flax! Well, I'll leave you to it.
I love making these super thick and eating them as smoothie bowls. Drinking a smoothie for breakfast can give you a burst of energy in the morning and helps you to start your day on a healthy note. Fresh or Frozen Fruit: You can use a combination of frozen and fresh fruits in your smoothies. You can cook Aleah's Morning Monster Smoothie! using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aleah's Morning Monster Smoothie!
- It’s 1/2 cup of plain non fat greek yogurt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 large of cucumber peeled.
- Prepare 1 of stock celery.
- It’s 1/2 cup of carrots.
- It’s 1 medium of ripe banana.
- You need 1 bunch of (handful) spinach.
- It’s 1 bunch of (handful) kale.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen mango.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen pineapple.
- You need 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- You need 4 tbsp of ground flax seed.
Vegan Detox Green Monster Smoothie Image via Ambitious Kitchen. This delicious green smoothie is packed with vitamins, antioxidants, fiber, and good carbs. Whether you need an energy boost or just a healthy snack, a smoothie is an easy go to. Try out one of these six recipes.
Aleah's Morning Monster Smoothie! instructions
- add yogurt, coconut milk, cucumber, carrots, celery, spinach, and kale in a blender (I use my bullet) blend till smooth!.
- Now add banana, blueberries, pineapple, mango, chia seeds, and ground flax! Again blend till smooth!.
- This will make 2 servings, I put one in the fridge for the next day! Chia seeds gel up slightly so if your planning on drinking the next day just give it a good stir!.
This metabolism boosting smoothie will help ramp up the effects of your workout and supercharge charge your weight loss results, naturally. I passionately believe that what we put into our bodies matters. This zesty smoothie is the perfect energy source for those about to tackle a busy day. It is incredibly low in calories yet packed with nutrients and antioxidants due to the spirulina and wheatgrass that it contains. A green smoothie can taste just as good as a regular smoothie, yet the health results are MUCH better for you.