How to Cook Perfect awesome strawberry, banana smoothie
awesome strawberry, banana smoothie. Strawberries and bananas are a classic combination. Instead of having them in a milkshake, which is based on ice cream, why not try them in a smoothie Once you know the basics of making this classical smoothie, you can experiment with your own additions and variations, such as the tropical. Strawberries and bananas are a great combo and very refreshing.
This strawberry banana smoothie is made from four simple ingredients – strawberries, banana, milk and yogurt. The BEST strawberry banana smoothie recipe ever! It's the perfect snack or breakfast! You can have awesome strawberry, banana smoothie using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of awesome strawberry, banana smoothie
- You need 1 cup of ice-(not crushed).
- You need 4 large of spoonfulls of plain yogurt.
- It’s 3 large of or 4 spoonfulls of strawberry preserves jelly.
- It’s 1 large of ripe frozen banana.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole milk or any other milk.
Is there any other smoothie flavor more classic than a Strawberry Banana Smoothie?! I'd have to say no way Jose. A perfectly decent strawberry-banana smoothie, a little heavy on the cinnamon (which I thought was interesting rather than offensive). My fruit was quite ripe, so the sweetness was perfect for me.
awesome strawberry, banana smoothie step by step
- pour in the cup of ice. put in milk, yogurt, strawberry preserves, banana, and blend for thirty seconds.if stops blending, stop it and stir. then pulse three times, and blend fifteen more seconds..
- pour in glass and enjoy :)..
This easy to make strawberry banana smoothie is ideal for any occasion – as a breakfast drink or on a hot summer afternoon or even for any special occasion or weekend brunch. Strawberry-banana is one of the most popular fruit combos for smoothies, but if you find yourself with an overload of other ripe fresh fruit, get to work creating your own freezer pantry. To freeze fruits, sort, wash, and drain completely on a clean kitchen towel. Prep fruits as you would for serving by removing. If you are a smoothie lover then you can thank my friend Brooklyn for being her At Red Mango they serve these awesome spoonable smoothies with fresh banana and granola.