Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Dry fry mix veg
Dry fry mix veg. Hello friends ????♀ Today I am going to share a recipe of quick mix veg. Please don't forget to like ,share and subscribe my. Fried Mix Veg Sabzi Recipe with step by step photos.
I had seen this recipe on a television show. I tried the recipe at home and it came out really good. Dry mix vegetables is an all-time favorite. You can cook Dry fry mix veg using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dry fry mix veg
- It’s 1 of cauliflower.
- It’s 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 of big onions.
- You need of Garlic and ginger optional.
- It’s 1 of small bowl peas.
- It’s 1 bowl of green beans.
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- It’s 1 bowl of medium long cut carrot.
- Prepare 3 of long cut green chilli optional.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.you can add less or more quantity.
- You need 1 tablespoon of deggie mirch.
- Prepare Half of tablespoon black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of kitchen king.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of turmeric.
There are so many different ways to make Mix Vegetables: one can make dry mix veg, mix veg in curry, mix veg breads, or mix veg pulav, stir fry etc. Effhorst I prepared this yesterday for dinner, but used frozen, precut veg, because I worked late. Beef dry fry is a traditional Kerala beef preparation served with parotta, appam, pathiri, chappathi, and ghee rice. Make it into a good paste.
Dry fry mix veg step by step
- Make the pan hot and put sunflower oil to fry all the vegetables one by one.
- Sunflower oil make more crispy than refined oil.
- Now in another pan roast jeera and garlic and ginger.
- Now after making them golden add long chopped onions.
- Just roast for 3 to 4 minutes and add tomatoes.
- Put all the spices gently and sprinkle some water to make nice masala.
- After soften the masala and when it start separating oil add all the vegetables and turn the flame very low.
- Cover the utensil. vegetables are already soft by frying so check after 2 minutes because it will not take too much to get ready.
- After 10 to 12 minutes turn the gas off and let it cover.
- Steam will give very nice texture.
- Yummy nutritious mix masala veg is ready.
- Try once this mouthwatering dish.
Add cut beef pieces and mix well. Pressure cook marinated beef till beef is cooked well. Cluster Beans, also known as Kothavarangai in Tamil, Gawar in Hindi, Goruchikkudu in Telugu is a very humble vegetable with many health benefits… its good for diabetes, great for heart, aids digestion, strengthen bones. Duck wok fried with mix veg, Asian greens, ginger, scallions, and fresh chilli simmered in a dark spicy, sweet soy sauce. Choice of Chicken, Beef, Prawn, Veg or Tofu wok fried with fluffy rice, egg, mix veg, spring onion, beansprouts, fresh chilli cooked with shrimp chilli paste, topped with a fried egg.