How to Make Tasty Jasmine Pear Tart
Jasmine Pear Tart.
You can have Jasmine Pear Tart using 20 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jasmine Pear Tart
- It’s of Tart crust.
- Prepare of Cake flour.
- It’s of Almond flour.
- You need of Unsalted butter.
- You need of Granulated sugar.
- It’s of Egg yolk.
- You need of Egg white (if it's difficult to bring together and knead).
- It’s of Almond cream.
- Prepare of Almond flour.
- It’s of Unsalted butter.
- It’s of Granulated sugar.
- You need of Egg.
- You need of Jasmine tea leaves.
- You need of Kirsch.
- Prepare of a bean Vanilla beans or essence.
- It’s of Canned pears (halved).
- You need of Toppings.
- You need of few Pistachios.
- Prepare of Glaçage or apricot jam.
- You need of Powdered sugar.
Jasmine Pear Tart step by step
- Bring the butter and egg to room temperature, sift the dry ingredients. Finely chop the pistachios..
- For the tart crust, cream the sugar and room temperature butter. Add the egg yolk and mix..
- Add the sifted dry ingredients, almond flour, and vanilla essence and mix with a wooden spatula..
- Put into a large plastic bag or wrap with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes..
- Without removing from the plastic wrap or bag, use a rolling pin to roll the dough out to larger than the tart pan. It should be 3-4 mm thick..
- Cut the plastic wrap or bag open, turn the tart pan upside down, and flip over with the plastic wrap or bag. Line the tart pan with the dough..
- Dock the dough with a fork. Top with plastic wrap and let chill in the refrigerator for about 1 hour..
- For the almond cream, knead the room temperature butter and the granulated sugar. Mix in the egg a little at a time..
- Add the almond flour and vanilla beans and mix..
- Add the Kirsch and jasmine tea leaves and mix..
- Pour the almond cream into the tart crust and smooth the surface..
- Slice the pears into 5 mm slices and arrange on top of the tart. Bake in an oven preheated to 170℃ for 35 minutes..
- Dissolve the glaçage or apricot jam in a bit of hot water and brush over the top of the tart. It will become shiny..
- Garnish with the pistachios to finish..
- If you dust the edge of the tart with powdered sugar, it looks pretty..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)