Easiest Way to Make Delicious Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat)
Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat). Get our Whirld Famous smoothies, juices, and bowls delivered in just a few clicks. My Jamba rewards members can also apply rewards & earn points on delivery orders when you order on jamba.com or the jamba app! size small smoothies acai antioxidant smoothie (contains milk and soy) orange c booster apple pear strawberry juice blend kale mangos bananas peaches. My Jamba rewards members can also apply rewards & earn points on delivery orders when you order on jamba.com or the jamba app!
In today's video I show my experience making a copy-cat version. Find your favorite Jamba Juice smoothie recipes at Top Secret Recipes. Here are the Jamba Juice copycat smoothie. You can have Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat)
- You need 1/4 cup of Frozen Strawberries.
- You need 1 each of banana (Frozen banana works too).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vanilla Yogurt ( Greek Yogurt works).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Peanut Butter.
- You need 10 each of Goji Berries.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chia Seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cacao Powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Quaker Oats (Oats are about 75% Gluten Free they are made in same area as non Gluten Free grains, however I did some research and they are ok to eat in very light moderation.).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Almond Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Gluten Free Granola (For Topping).
If you love the smoothie bowls at Jamba Juice you are going to love this Chunky Strawberry Bowl Copy Cat recipe! Not only is it easy to throw together, but it is healthy, filling, and best of all DELICIOUS! #chunkystrawberrybowl #smoothiebowl #strawberrysmoothie #jambajuicecopycat. A few months ago I tried the chunky strawberry bowl at Jamba Juice. It was love at first bite.
Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat) instructions
- Combine all remaining ingredients in your blender (Ninja, Bullet, Smoothie maker). Blend until all ingredients have blended together. Please note this is a thick smoothy (spoon eating). However if you'd like a more liquidity texture add more almond milk until you achieve desired consistency..
- Pour in your favorite cup 🙂 sprinkle the gluten free granola on top, along with some slices of banana. Enjoy!!!.
I knew I could easily make it at home and it has become one of my favorite breakfasts. Peanut Butter & Jelly Smoothie (Copycat Recipe). This smoothie is inspired by one I tried at Jamba Juice years ago. It's on their secret menu, which features all sorts of creative flavors, like White Gummy Bear, Sour Patch Kids, Fruity Pebbles, and many more. Banana Berry Smoothie – A perfectly refreshing and filling smoothie made with nutritious, sweet bananas and frozen berries.