Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Crockpot Pizza Burgers
Crockpot Pizza Burgers. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Enjoy A Handcrafted Double Cheeseburger Pizza Today! How to Make Crock Pot Pizza Burgers Brown ground beef, seasoning as desired.
Stir in pizza sauce and pepperoni. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. A recipe for Pizza Burgers made in the crock pot made with ground beef, onions, salt, black pepper, pizza sauce, cream of mushroom soup, cheddar Create a "rack" out of hand-formed rolls of aluminum foil for the bottom of the cooker, so the burgers won't sit in their own juices. You can cook Crockpot Pizza Burgers using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pizza Burgers
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef or turkey (browned).
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 24 oz of can of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 dash of of Salt (optional).
- You need 1 of Cheese to top with.
- Prepare 1 of Hamburger Buns.
- It’s of OPTIONAL:.
- You need 1 of Add green peppers and/or other pizza toppings to the mixture..
Add a little smoke flavor and some browning sauce, and you'll have a good-looking, tasty burger that is full of smoky flavor. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Directions Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Crockpot Pizza Burgers instructions
- Cook ground beef in skillet until brown, drain..
- Place meat in slow cooker..
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well..
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 2-3 hours until onions are tender..
- Serve on hamburger buns..
Stir in the spaghetti sauce, mushrooms and Italian seasoning. Cook ground beef in skillet until brown, drain. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. I used my beloved Cassie, my casserole crock pot, for this Crock Pot Crustless Pizza. Cris' family uses this a low carb marinara sauce to make this dish Low Carb Crock Pot Crustless Pizza.