How to Cook Tasty Easy chicken veggie stir fry
Easy chicken veggie stir fry. When the mushrooms start to soften, add broccoli florets and stir-fry until the broccoli is tender. Quick and Easy Chicken Stir Fry Recipe Vegetable stir fry – How to prepare in four easy steps (with in-depth explanation).
I like to start with the chicken when I'm making a stir fry because as they brown, they create a layer of flavor in the skillet. When the veggies get added, the pick up some. If you're looking for an easy stir-fry recipe, try making this chicken and veggies stir-fry. You can have Easy chicken veggie stir fry using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy chicken veggie stir fry
- Prepare 1/4 of green pepper.
- It’s 1 lb of cubed chicken breast.
- It’s 1 can of water chesnuts.
- It’s of green beans.
- It’s 1 packages of microwave steamed broccoli.
- You need 2 of green onions.
- You need 1 packages of asian rice dry mix.
- You need 2 packages of ramen noodles.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of soy sauce.
- You need of bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Some meat and veggie stir-fry dishes can be high in sodium because of the hoisin, oyster, or soy sauce in the dish. This healthy stir-fry recipe uses only herb seasonings to add flavor to your dish. And since combination of spices give it such an intense and delicious flavor, this is one healthy meal you'll make over and over again. If you want to go the extra step, try adding bbq sauce or your favorite Asian stir-fry sauce!
Easy chicken veggie stir fry instructions
- Chop water chestnuts into med. chunks or slices. Put aside.
- Chop green pepper into small chunks. Put aside.
- Chop green beans into inch sections. Put aside..
- Slice green onions..
- Cook chicken in med. skillet..
- Mash ramen in their packets then brown in large skillet with oil..
- Add onions and peppers..
- Add asian rice packet, water, and soy sauce. Cook out water..
- Steam broccoli as directed on package..
- Add water chestnuts and bean sprouts. Saute.
- Add broccoli and chicken.
- Add soy sauce to taste and enjoy!.
This colorful chicken and veggie stir-fry features a sweet-spicy sauce and a topping of dry-roasted peanuts, which add delicious crunch. Convenience products such as packaged coleslaw mix, pre-shredded carrot, and rotisserie chicken make this simple stir-fry super-easy. Add veggies to chicken and cook on low heat, stirring occasionally. Mix soy sauce, white vinegar, cornstarch together, and add to chicken veggies pot to. This Easy Chicken & Vegetable Stir-Fry is one of our go-to meals when it comes to simple weeknight dinners.