Recipe: Perfect Lighter Pepperoni Pizza
Lighter Pepperoni Pizza. Try this Lighter Kale & Roasted Tomato Caesar Salad with DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pepperoni Pizza for a crunchy, crispy, and balanced weeknight dinner. Topped with cheesy goodness and turkey pepperoni, this pizza is bound to be a hit with the whole View image. Pepperoni Pizza. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.
I love super crispy pizza and those pizza pans with holes really work! For my dough, a KitchenAid The crust was light & crispy. I also put the pepperoni in the microwave to degrease it somewhat. You can have Lighter Pepperoni Pizza using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lighter Pepperoni Pizza
- It’s 1/2 cup of Ragu pizza sauce.
- You need 1 cup of 2% Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 17 each of Hormel turkey pepperoni slices.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 of Boboli whole wheat pizza crust.
Pepperoni pizza in your hand, literally! These pizza pockets are like your own personal hot pocket, but homemade. Think of them like a calzone, but with a much flakier crust. Looking for unique pepperoni pizza recipes?
Lighter Pepperoni Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Place pizza crust (uncooked) on a pizza stone or baking sheet.
- Put pizza sauce on crust leaving about 1/2 inch border.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of pizza sauce.
- Take your 17 pepperonis and cut them into four pieces each (cross cut each pepperoni) and sprinkle them on top of cheese.
- Sprinkle italian seasoning and (optional) red pepper flakes on top of pepperonis and cheese.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes or until desired crunchiness! I like mine a little crunchy so I bake for 15 minutes.
- I also add pineapple to mine sometimes. I use pineapple chunks drained. About 1/2 cup and sliced smaller than chunks. You could use tidbits too..
Looking for unique pepperoni pizza recipes? Places Limassol RestaurantItalian Restaurant Pepperoni Pizza. These Pepperoni Pizza Puffs are one of my favorite football snacks. Buttery puff pastry is filled with tomato sauce, pepperoni, and cheese! Using the freshest local ingredients and home-grown recipes.