How to Make Appetizing Herb Crusted Chicken over Vegetable Stir Fry
Herb Crusted Chicken over Vegetable Stir Fry.
You can have Herb Crusted Chicken over Vegetable Stir Fry using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Herb Crusted Chicken over Vegetable Stir Fry
- It’s 200 grams of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 5 of Basil leaves, minced.
- You need of Fresh parsley, minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of mushrooms, diced.
- Prepare 200 grams of long green beans.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, chopped.
Herb Crusted Chicken over Vegetable Stir Fry step by step
- Cut fat off chicken breast and season with salt and pepper..
- Heat a tbs of olive oil in a wok and add the green beans and carrots. (They will need 30-45 mins to soften).
- In the meantime mince the basil and parsley together. Cut the cherry timatoes in half..
- Heat a skillet and add a tbs. of olive oil. Add the basil and parsley and cook for 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes. Cook for another 2 minutes. Add the chicken. Cover the skillet. Cook for 5-7 minutes on each side..
- Add the mushrooms to the wok while the chicken is cooking and season the vegetables in the wok. I used chili flakes, salt and pepper..
- When the mushrooma have softened and the chicken is cooked, serve..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)