Recipe: Tasty Apple Cranberry Stuffing
Apple Cranberry Stuffing.
You can have Apple Cranberry Stuffing using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Cranberry Stuffing
- Prepare 2 cup of Sweet onion.
- It’s 2 cup of Celery.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Land o Lakes salted butter.
- You need 2 lb of Stuffing mix.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sage.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Marjoram.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of White pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 12 oz of Dried cranberries.
- It’s 2 large of Gala apples.
- It’s 14 oz of Chicken stock.
Apple Cranberry Stuffing instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Chop onion & celery into small pieces..
- Sauté onion & celery in butter until well softened..
- In a large mixing bowl add: stuffing mix, seasonings, & cranberries. Mix well..
- Peel & chop apples in to medium chunks..
- Add celery & onion. Mix well..
- Add apples, mix well..
- Slowly add chicken stock to bowl. Just enough to soften. Mix thoroughly..
- Place in greased/ sprayed pan..
- Put in oven for about an hour..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)