Easiest Way to Make Appetizing rump roast/almost prime rib
rump roast/almost prime rib.
You can have rump roast/almost prime rib using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of rump roast/almost prime rib
- Prepare 4 lb of rump roast.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of pepper.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 cup of water.
rump roast/almost prime rib instructions
- preheat oven to 500°F..
- Prep the roast by making several splits in it and filling the holes with salt, pepper, and minced garlic.
- Now salt and pepper the rest of the roast. You may want to use more salt and pepper than indicated above..
- Put the roast in the oven and sear for 20 minutes.
- Add water and chopped onion and reduce the temperature to 275°F.
- Cook for 20 minutes per pound. I like mine rare so that is what you will get when you cook for this period of time.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)