Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Roast Pork Joint
Roast Pork Joint.
You can cook Roast Pork Joint using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roast Pork Joint
- It’s 1 of medium pork joint.
- Prepare 3 of tablespoons olive oil.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 of pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 of tablespoons paprika.
- Prepare 1 of tablespoon mint.
Roast Pork Joint step by step
- Place pork joint on a roasting wire at room temp. Pat top of joint (fat/crackling) with dry kitchen towel.
- Pour over olive oil evenly, then add all herbs and spices to help stick to the joint.
- Place in oven at 100c for 1 hour, then whack up temp to 250c until cracking is dark brown and throughly crisp on top.
- When cooked to your approvel take the joint out of the oven, let it rest and soak up the jucies by covering it with kitchen foil for ten mins, this will keep it nice and warm and improve quality of flavour!.
- TIP – When joint is already done and crackling isnt perfect, with a knife, slide under the top, all the way around to remove crackling and place back into the oven till texture is achieved..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)