Recipe: Perfect Veggie Stir Fry
Veggie Stir Fry. This veggie stir-fry recipe from "The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Dinnertime" is big on flavor, and you can prep the veggies and sweet-spicy sauce up Veggie Stir-Fry. It's big on flavor and so easy to make. Chinese Stir Fry Tofu & Vegetables Recipe (Chinese Vegetarian Recipe).
Stir-frying is very quick, and helps retain the flavor of the vegetables. This is a recipe all vegetarians have to try! Veggie and Tofu Stir-Fry gives you that delicious seared, slightly smoky taste that you enjoy in a good Chinese restaurant but are the results from your own wok. You can have Veggie Stir Fry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie Stir Fry
- You need 1 bunch of fresh green beans.
- Prepare 1 clove of fresh garlic.
- You need 1 of zucchini.
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh broccoli.
- Prepare 2 of red bell peppers.
- You need 2 of onions.
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh kale.
- You need 1 bunch of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of sea salt.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper.
- You need 4 tbsp of kikkoman soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Serve over rice, with soy sauce and chow mein noodles. Vegetable Stir-Fry With Brown Rice and Honey-Soy Sauce. For the stir-fry: Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion.
Veggie Stir Fry step by step
- In a large skillet, add olive oil, kikkoman soy sauce, water, and diced cloves of garlic under low to medium heat..
- Dice all veggies into large chunks…and no worries, they'll shrink a bit. The larger they are, the easier it is to pick them up with chopsticks..
- Reduce the heat and while the skillet is on, add the onions, fresh broccoli, fresh green beans, and red bell peppers..
- After 10-15 minutes, turn off the heat and add the fresh kale, zucchini, and shredded carrots and cover skillet. These are softer veggies and they don't need as much heat to be edible..
- Stir, and after 10-15 minutes, add sea salt and ground black pepper to taste..
I used the frozen stir fry veggies from Costco. It had much more variety this way, with water chestnuts, snap peas, onions, green. For a vegan veggie stir-fry, use agave nectar or maple syrup rather than honey as your sweetener. Vegan certified brown sugar would also be a good option. Coconut sugar can be a little more finicky.