Recipe: Delicious Smoked pork roast
Smoked pork roast.
You can cook Smoked pork roast using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked pork roast
- You need of pork roast ( I used a Boston butt).
- You need of hickory chunks.
Smoked pork roast step by step
- Soak some of the Hickory chunks in water for a couple of hours. Place some dry Hickory chunks in a smoker or barbecue on the bottom and start burning..
- To control flame add some of the water soaked Hickory chunks to the dry chunks. Place your Boston butt or roast of your choice on the top rack of your smoker.
- Add additional Hickory chunks as needed and smoke for 6 to 8 hours.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)