Recipe: Delicious Moms sweet potatoe souffle
Moms sweet potatoe souffle. Sweet Potato Soufflé – Six Figures Under. Sweet potato souffle makes a delicious thanksgiving side dish, though this sweet potato casserole French Style Sweet Potato Soufflé – Foodtastic Mom. French style sweet potato soufflé is a fancified way of enjoying your sweet potatoes at the holidays.
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. This sweet potatoe soufflé will complete your table. Sweet potato side dish – so good it is almost dessert. You can cook Moms sweet potatoe souffle using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moms sweet potatoe souffle
- Prepare 1/2 stick of Margerine.
- You need 3 of fresh sweet potatoes (makes 2 cups cooked and drained).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s 1 of 8oz. can crushed pinapples.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 stick of melted margerine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
Even if you don't like sweet potatoes, you will like this. Combine all ingredients for souffle and pour into baking dish.. ingredients and sprinkle over top. This is a great dish. mixer, beat the souffle ingredients together. If you're doubting your soufflé skills, these cupcakes are way easier to make.
Moms sweet potatoe souffle step by step
- Boil sweet potatoes, 20-30min, until tender.
- Blend potatoes with margarine using hand mixer.
- Add vanilla, milk, eggs and 1/4 cup of sugar to hot potatoes.
- Prepare topping: Melt margarine; cream 1/2 cup of sugar with the flour. Blend in pineapple and egg..
- Add potatoes to 9×9 greased baking dish and cover with topping.
- Bake in oven at 350 for 45 min.
Get the recipe from Baking a Moment. Mini Sweet Potato Soufflés with Pecan Pie Streusel. It's soufflé and pecan pie all in one. Get the recipe from Sprouted Routes. Make sure sweet potatoes are mashed well with fork.