How to Cook Perfect Mississippi Style Pork Roast
Mississippi Style Pork Roast. Today I'm sharing three recipes using the Mississippi pork roast that I slow cooked in my ninja foodie. Try classic Mississippi pot roast with pork for a juicier, less expensive twist. It's comforting, super savory, rich, and delicious, and the juicy How to Make Thai-Style Lettuce Wraps With Peanut Sauce.
Try classic Mississippi pot roast with pork for a juicier, less expensive twist. It's comforting, super savory, rich, and delicious, and the juicy, tender meat falls apart just like a good pot roast should. This Mississippi roast is one of our favorite meals to put together during the week when we have run out of ideas and/or just want a bunch of leftovers so we don't have to worry about the Can you cook Mississippi Roast on high? You can have Mississippi Style Pork Roast using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mississippi Style Pork Roast
- It’s of pork roast.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of ranch dressing (dry).
- It’s of onion soup (dry).
- It’s of giardiniera (pickled veggies).
- Prepare of Powdered garlic.
- Prepare of Serve.
- It’s of Noodles.
- Prepare of Rice.
- It’s of Mashed potatoes.
- It’s of rolls/buns.
I get this question a lot and I get that people are sometimes low on time. Mississippi Pork Roast by any other name could be a pepperoncini pot roast or a Mississippi Pot Roast. Are you looking for a tried and true pork recipe? Our Crock Pot Mississippi Pork Roast is so easy to throw together and absolutely delicious!
Mississippi Style Pork Roast step by step
- A boneless is better, but this was on sale, so I use it..
- You can brown the meat in a skillet first, if you choose, or just put it in the slow cooker..
- Next sprinkle your dressing and soup packets on top of the meat..
- Sprinkle the garlic powder, place your butter on top..
- I decided to go with the hot (well medium) veggies instead of the normal peppers..
- Just place them on top, and couple tablespoons of the juice if you desire..
- Cover, set on low for 6-8 hours.
- I take tongs, remove bone/s, break the today up and mix it with everything.
- Serve it over noodles, mashed potatoes, rice, or as a sandwich. Rice shown here..
- I like to "mix mine up", the wife doesn't.
Delicious crock pot recipes for Pot Roast, Pork, Chicken, soups and desserts! Welcome to our site dedicated to all things slow. This unorthodox pot roast using shortcut ingredients and is unlike any pot roast you've ever had before. Get ready to fall in love with this easy recipe. We initially discovered Mississippi pot roast on Reddit, where it's amassed somewhat of a cult following.