How to Make Tasty Green bean sweet rice w/ egg plus seaweed
Green bean sweet rice w/ egg plus seaweed. A very healthy and delicious recipe! See our channel for more delicious vegetarian recipes! Sweet Rice Dessert Recipes on Yummly
Crispy rolls filled with red bean paste (sweet). Chicken fried rice with scrambled egg, green pea, carrot and finely chopped cabbage. Bean Paste Seaweed Green Beans Soup Pudding Traditional Desserts Tailgate Desserts Postres. You can have Green bean sweet rice w/ egg plus seaweed using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green bean sweet rice w/ egg plus seaweed
- Prepare 1 cup of sweet rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of green bean.
- Prepare 2 of green onions.
- It’s 2 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of toasted seaweed.
Black Glutinous Rice w/ Sea Coconut 海底椰黑糯米. Egg tong sui is a classic tong sui (sweet soup) within Cantonese cuisine, especially a sweet version of egg drop soup. These seaweed crackers contain low carbs and minimal sugar percentages, that make them healthy foods to consume at any time of the day. These seaweed crackers come in distinct shapes and sizes and have certifications such as HACCP, ISO, and QS, proving their high nutritional benefits and safety.
Green bean sweet rice w/ egg plus seaweed instructions
- First, I cooked the sweet rice and green bean. As telling you before, green bean was soaked in the water over night. Then, mix green bean,sweet rice and add water over them around 0.5 inch. Please don’t forget add 1 tsp of salt. (I love pink Himalayan salt). Boil it at high temperature in 10 minutes, then reduce temperature until well done. Sweet rice takes around 30 minutes to cook to make sure not too wet. Please be careful stir the pot couple times while cooking to not burning it..
- While I am waiting for sweet rice, I prepare egg. First stir the egg and fry it on the pan. Then, cut toasted seaweed into small pieces and put them on the top of the eggs. After cook done, cut the eggs into small pieces..
- With green onions, fry it with 1/2 tsp vegetable oil. This step takes less than 5 minutes. Green onion is taster if it is not too long time cooking. Wait it cool down, add 1 tsp of olive oil..
- With nuts, grind them and add with toasted white seasame (optional).
- Now it is ready to eat. Please don’t forget add 1/2 tsp soy sauce on the top before enjoy it. If you eat vegan food, you can reject eggs..
Stir-fried rice w/egg, garlic, green curry paste, green beans, egg plant, bell pepper, bamboo shoots, jalapeño & fresh basil. Lightly breaded deep-fried tilapia topped w/a sweet chili sauce & served w/a side of fried sweet potatoes. Served w/choice of white or brown rice. Thai Sticky Rice (Sweet R. has been added to your Cart. I grew up eating sticky rice because it went well with thick meaty, vegetable or bean pottage.