Recipe: Appetizing "Melt in Your Mouth" Pulled Pork Roast
"Melt in Your Mouth" Pulled Pork Roast.
You can have "Melt in Your Mouth" Pulled Pork Roast using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of "Melt in Your Mouth" Pulled Pork Roast
- It’s of boneless pork roast.
- It’s of yellow mustard.
- You need of your favorite barbecue seasoning.
- You need of water.
- It’s of dark or light brown sugar.
- It’s of ketchup.
- You need of worcestershire sauce.
"Melt in Your Mouth" Pulled Pork Roast step by step
- Coat pork roast with yellow mustard and then all over with your BBQ seasoning. (You can do this the night before if you'd like) (shown is what I used but any BBQ seasoning of your choice will do).
- Add water to crockpot and then pork roast. Cook on high for 4-5 hrs. Mine was literally falling apart in 4 hrs. Shred well with two forks..
- Add remaining ingredients and mix in well. Turn crock pot to low and cook another hour. Serve with crusty rolls(our favorite way) or serve over buttered rice..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)