How to Cook Appetizing Pan Fried Miso Pork
Pan Fried Miso Pork.
You can have Pan Fried Miso Pork using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan Fried Miso Pork
- Prepare of Pork (pork roast or loin, sliced for making ginger porki).
- Prepare of For the miso sauce:.
- You need of Miso.
- You need of Cooking sake.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Honey.
Pan Fried Miso Pork instructions
- I used pork roast meat pre-sliced for ginger pork..
- Cut off the sinews from the meat..
- Mix the miso sauce ingredients together, and marinate the meat in it for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator. Pan fry in a frying pan over low heat, taking care not to let it burn..
- To freeze for bentos: Put small offcuts of pork in the miso sauce, wrap in 100 g portions and freezer. If you freeze them a single layer, they'll defrost fast..
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)