Recipe: Delicious RP's Chicken Broccoli Alfredo With Penne Pasta
RP's Chicken Broccoli Alfredo With Penne Pasta. Here's what you need: salt, penne pasta, broccoli floret, olive oil, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pepper, butter, garlic, heavy cream, salt, nutmeg, black pepper, grated parmesan cheese, red pepper flake. This homemade chicken broccoli alfredo pasta is simple and delicious! You can substitute fettuccine noodles for the penne pasta if you want.
I used penne instead of the linguine at his request. As you spread the pasta-chicken mixture in the baking dish, move chicken and broccoli chunks around to be sure Chicken Alfredo or fettuccine Alfredo with chicken is an Italian classic that can be found on restaurant menus all over. Chicken Alfredo Penne Pasta – A creamy and rich pasta, with garlic, chicken and mushroom baked with mozzarella cheese toppings. garnished with coriander. You can cook RP's Chicken Broccoli Alfredo With Penne Pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of RP's Chicken Broccoli Alfredo With Penne Pasta
- You need of heavy cream.
- You need of cream cheese.
- It’s of finely chopped parsley.
- You need of butter.
- You need of garlic chopped and diced finely.
- You need of mini penne pasta.
- You need of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need of Broccoli Crowns.
- It’s of block) freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Obviously, chicken and broccoli Alfredo is the perfect meal. Here, I use penne pasta to steer from the classic fettuccine for two reasons: one, the ridges in the penne carry more of the sauce than a long, flat pasta can, and two, penne pasta freezes and reheats like a dream — no clumping to worry about. …***raises hand. This easy chicken alfredo with penne pasta fits that bill. If the mixture is too thick, add more milk as needed.
RP's Chicken Broccoli Alfredo With Penne Pasta step by step
- You will need : large pot for pasta A steam pot for your broccoli A 12-inch inch skillet for your chicken A 2-quart saucepan for sauce.
- Put 2 inches of water at the bottom of your steam pot set on stove cut your broccoli crowns to the preferred size and put in steam pot set your heat on medium-high and cover with cover slightly open once steaming cook for 5 minutes turn off heat and cover.
- Get your large pot of water boiling add salt once boiling add entire box of mini penne pasta cook the way you like it some like it out that day some like it cooked slightly more.
- Take your 12-inch skillet add olive oil cut chicken to size add to pan salt and pepper cook chicken at medium to medium-high heat until cooked through then cover and set aside.
- Take your 2-quart saucepan add butter and garlic once water is hot and melted slowly add heavy cream turning heat to medium bring to a light boil add cream cheese blend cream cheese in with a whisk keep stirring until blended then add Parmesan cheese keep staring never leave sauce unattended once all mixed together turn off heat and cover.
- Time to assemble strain your pasta add back to large pot add broccoli chicken Parsly and finally add sauce slowly stirring it in until evenly distributed and serve… serves 8 to 10.
Stir in pasta, broccoli and chicken. Cook pasta according to package directions. In separate skillet, cook chicken and cut into chunks. (Hint: cook chicken in broth for added flavor and moisture). Chicken, pasta and broccoli are enveloped in flavorful Alfredo sauce for the ultimate one-dish dinner that also provides a full serving of vegetables! Stir the penne, chicken, sauce, broccoli and milk in a large bowl.