Recipe: Tasty Spinach Penne Alfredo
Spinach Penne Alfredo. Products used are not sponsored I do not own the rights to music used. *ALWAYS season to YOUR TASTE. INGREDIENTS Penne Pasta Shrimp Spinach (fresh or frozen) Alfredo Sauce Ground Peppercorn Shrimp Maggie (Bouillon cube). Meanwhile, in a medium sauce pan, add both jars of sauce, tomato and spinach.
Any pasta type can be substituted for penne. Baked Chicken Penne Alfredo Pasta Recipe. Spinach Alfredo Pizza Homemade Alfredo Sauce From Scratch. You can have Spinach Penne Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach Penne Alfredo
- You need of spinach.
- You need of pasta.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- It’s of flour.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of parmesan cheese.
- You need of minced garlic.
- Prepare of milk.
Spinach & Artichoke Fettuccine Alfredo Is DANGEROUSLY Creamy. If you love spinach-and-artichoke dip , you need to try this creamy-as-hell fettuccine alfredo. Our recipe for Simple Chicken Spinach Alfredo with Fettuccine is the perfect answer to the dinne question. It is so easy that you can pull it together any night of the week.
Spinach Penne Alfredo instructions
- boil pasta until tender and drain.
- rinse spinach and saute in olive oil and minced garlic in medium pan. Add pasta and saute until spinach and pasta is mixed together well.
- heat heavy cream in a sauce pan and add parmesan cheese, pepper, milk and flour and stir until ingredients are mixed well.
- pour heavy cream over pasta and spinach and mix together well.
And it is so delicious you. Pasta, tuna, Alfredo, and Parmesan–here's a quick and easy meal that doubles as comfort food. Reviews for: Photos of Tuna Alfredo with Penne Pasta. Vegetarian Italian Alfredo Pasta Recipes Parmesan Cheese Recipes Dairy Recipes Onion Recipes Beans and Legumes Pea Recipes Main Dish. Cook the penne according to package directions.