Recipe: Yummy Tofu Stir-Fry with Bell Peppers
Tofu Stir-Fry with Bell Peppers.
You can have Tofu Stir-Fry with Bell Peppers using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tofu Stir-Fry with Bell Peppers
- Prepare 100 grams of firm tofu, fried until crispy.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of small red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 7 pieces of green beans, chopped.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 50 grams of button mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1 of Thumb of ginger, sliced into slivers.
- You need 1 of long green chilli, sliced diagonally.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 Tbsps of soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of white miso paste.
- You need to taste of Sesame oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Neutral oil for frying.
Tofu Stir-Fry with Bell Peppers step by step
- In a wok, sauté garlic and then the onion until onions become translucent. Add in the ginger and the green beans and fry for a minute or so..
- Add in the fried tofu and lower the heat. As that’s frying, mix chicken stock, soy sauce, miso paste, and sesame oil in a bowl until all are more or less combined. Add this mixture in the wok and give it a quick stir..
- Add bell peppers, mushrooms, and green chilli and cook until the mushrooms are done and the sauce is almost gone. Add salt and pepper to taste. Then serve!.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)