Recipe: Appetizing Easy One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo
Easy One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo. This creamy One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo is the perfect comfort food, that's both delicious and so easy to make! We love one pot pasta recipes because they make weeknight dinners a breeze and this one is at the top of our list! Win dinner with this quick and easy one-pot shrimp fettuccine alfredo recipe.
Quick and easy fettuccine alfredo recipe, made in one pot, with simple ingredients on stovetop. It's seriously so yummy, it will take every ounce of restraint you can muster to slow down and savor every last Win the most popular person award at your home when you make this easy One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo recipe! Making Fettuccine Alfredo in the Instant Pot ROCKS! You can cook Easy One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo
- Prepare of Barilla (or your favorite brand of) dried Fettuccine pasta.
- You need of Trader Joe's Shelf Stable Whipping Cream (or 2 cups of heavy cream).
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of Pepper (or to taste).
- Prepare of Chopped Garlic.
- It’s of Trader Joe's Quattro Formaggio Italian Blend Cheese (or 2 cups of grated fresh Parmesean cheese).
You can't beat just one pot to wash too! Keep this meal in mind during busy weeknights to make life easier. 😊. The "Alfredo" in fettuccine Alfredo is Alfredo di Lelio who operated a restaurant in Rome. Fettuccine Alfredo has been here ever since.
Easy One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo instructions
- Combine pasta, whipping cream, water, butter, salt, pepper & garlic in a large pot or pan..
- Bring ingredients to a boil over medium high heat, and stir..
- Cover pot/pan and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Remove pot/pan from heat and stir in cheese. Mix well, serve. That is it, easy peasy!.
- You can also add some additional fresh parmesean on top or parsley flakes or for a more complete meal add mushrooms, veggies, chicken….
Somewhere along the way, it morphed from a simple butter and Parmesan Alfredo sauce into a creamy version; how that happened is anyone's guess. Make homemade alfredo sauce or jarred can be used. Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most basic and delicious pasta recipes EVER—and it couldn't be easier to make! Our recipe is a little untraditional (there's heavy In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions. This alfredo sauce is made without heavy cream or cream cheese, yet it is still completely, irresistibly creamy and loaded with.