Recipe: Tasty My way Shrimp Alfredo Penne Rigate
My way Shrimp Alfredo Penne Rigate. Penne pasta, shrimp, vegetables, and a creamy alfredo? Everyone LOVES this garlic shrimp This easy shrimp alfredo is, ahem, easy, impressive, and just overall my favorite thing ever. Now, four years later, I still use this recipe because me and my husband love it.
Five minutes before the pasta is done, prepare the sauce Alfredo. In a pan put the margarine or butter in medium high heat. Add the heavy cream and the nutmeg and let it boil for a minute. You can cook My way Shrimp Alfredo Penne Rigate using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My way Shrimp Alfredo Penne Rigate
- Prepare of penne rigate pasta or any you like.
- You need of Bottle classic alfredo sauce.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Raw shrimp.
- It’s of oil.
Sometimes, there´s just nothing better than a plate of pasta, it´s loaded with flavor, easy to make, and fills our tummies with goodness. Now, some pasta dishes are healthier than others, take for example the classic shrimp and penne pasta with alfredo sauce, in its original version, it is loaded with. Shrimp Alfredo is a practical weeknight meal masquerading as fancy restaurant fare. Grocery stores are in on it too, sending the message that you need a bottled sauce to make this dish a success at home.
My way Shrimp Alfredo Penne Rigate step by step
- Cook pasta with the box instructions, less salt . Just like a pinch of salt..
- Clean and remove skin of shrimp. Seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic powder, to taste..
- Cook shrimp until pink, on both sides..
- Pour Alfredo Sauce in saucepan, add 1tsp garlic powder, 1 pinch black pepper and 1/4tsp salt or to taste,simmer for about 5 mins. Or to boiling a little..
- Drain pasta when done, put it back in pan, add shrimp and sauce. Mix all ingredients and simmer for 5 mins..
- Let it cool and enjoy..
Skillet-seared shrimp is the fastest way to put this creamy pasta dish on the table. Home cook shrimp penne rigate with Riesling sauce. This bright and zesty pasta is a great way to get in some greens! Toasted pine nuts lend a unique flavor that blend excellently This penne salad pairs grilled shrimp with fennel, almonds and apricots and a tangy champagne vinaigrette. Tuscan Shrimp Penne Tastes Like You Went Out to a Fancy Restaurant for Dinner.