Recipe: Perfect Baked vegetable fritters
Baked vegetable fritters. Vegetable fritters are an easy way to eat more veggies. Vegetable fritters love a dipping and dolloping sauce, especially a creamy one. I usually start with Greek yogurt and go from there.
Deep fried fritters — (above mentioned) dal chili cakes, bhajis, samoosas, assorted vegetable fritters or potato. These Vegetable Fritters are perfect for kids of all ages. Packed with veggies for nutrients & eggs These Vegetable Fritters, made with zucchini, carrot, corn and bell pepper, are sure to be a hit with. You can cook Baked vegetable fritters using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked vegetable fritters
- Prepare 2 of medium potatoes.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 cup of mixed frozen vegetables (carrot, corn, green beans).
- It’s 2 cups of spinach.
- You need 1 cup of chickpea flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander and cumin powder mix.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- You need Pinch of turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Baked Vegetable Frittata with roasted herb garlic vegetables, flavoured with cheese, pops of feta and topped with golden mushrooms. The pakoda fritters are These mixed Vegetable Pakora (bhajiya) are loaded with vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, carrots. Paleo gluten free vegetable fritters are a quick, easy, and flexible way to eat your veggies. If you've tried replacing the egg in any of my baked recipes, you know that they come out delicate and crumbly.
Baked vegetable fritters step by step
- Serve warm with either ketcup or tamarind sauce..
- Boil the potatoes and dice them.
- Cook the spinach until the leaves are wilted and drain the water out.
- Steam the frozen vegetables (5 -7 min).
- Sautee the onion in olive oil and add the garlic to it when it turns translucent. Sautee for anoth 1 min..
- Add the potatoes, spinach and vegetable mix..
- Add the spices, mix and let it all cook for 5 mins..
- Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Mix well..
- In a mixing bowl mix the chickpea flour with some water ti bring it to the consistency of pancake batter – not too thick and not too runny, but somewhere in between. Add salt and pepper to taste. You may also season it with the same spices that were added in the vegetable mixture..
- Add the vegetable mixture to the batter and mix well..
- Grease a baking sheet and lay out small portions of the mixture. Bake for 20-25 min at 375 deg C..
Vegetable Fritters (vegan, gluten free) – These vegan fritters make a great appetizer or meal. If you have vegetables to use up, these are a great way to use them up. These addictive fritters are fun to eat, easy to make, and a great way to #eatmoreveggies. Learn how to make them with our video, then get creative with all the veggie fritter possibilities! I'm not sure what to call these.