How to Prepare Perfect Spicy Sausage Stir Fry
Spicy Sausage Stir Fry. This gingery, garlicky, and spicy stir-fry sauce can be used for quickly sauteeing vegetables, but you can also marinade meat or fish in it. Use this sauce to spice up any stir-fry. May bring a little sweat to your forehead.
This is a great homemade stir fry sauce that you can easily make yourself. It's the perfect sauce for stir fry. You can add as much heat as you'd like. You can cook Spicy Sausage Stir Fry using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Sausage Stir Fry
- Prepare 1 packages of Jalapeño beef sausage.
- It’s 1 lb of Fresh whole green beans.
- It’s 1 can of mushrooms or package of fresh mushrooms..
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
Husband begged for stir-fry, so I had to search for a good stir-fry sauce. I found a couple that I liked, but I ended up making my own and throwing stuff. Here's how the sausage stir-fry is done, First, the sausages are boiled until they are plump and ready to mix with the spicy sauce that includes onions and banana peppers. Forget sausage rolls, wrap your hands around a bowl of meatballs and steaming noodles, pepped up with a sticky sauce of orange and soy, from BBC Good Food.
Spicy Sausage Stir Fry step by step
- Slice sausage to desired size pieces, & slightly brown in heated oil..
- Add remaining ingredients and cook until desired consistency..
Return sausage to the skillet and add wine. Transfer to a serving platter and serve Kimchi and Asparagus Stir-Fry With Spam and Fried Egg. Drain on kitchen paper briefly and set aside. Add the broccoli and red pepper slices and stir-fry briefly. Stir in tomato sauce and parsley and season with black pepper.