Recipe: Perfect Stewed Ham
You can have Stewed Ham using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stewed Ham
- You need of Stew.
- It’s of dijon mustard.
- Prepare of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare of soya sauce.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of ground white pepper.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of medium green bell pepper.
- It’s of shallot.
- It’s of watermelon.
- You need of Ham.
- You need of smoked ham.
- Prepare of Pasta.
- Prepare of lasagna pasta.
- You need of water to boil pasta.
- It’s of salt for boiling pasta.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil to boil pasta.
- It’s of butter to fry pasta.
- You need of soya sauce.
- You need of rice vinegar.
Stewed Ham instructions
- Boil the pasta as instructed on the package. Drain and cool in the freezer or fridge..
- Slice the watermelon, bell pepper and shallot. Mix the stew ingredients together and add to a pan. Turn on the heat..
- Slice the ham. When the stew mixture is heated, add the ham slices. Coat the entire surface of each piece of ham..
- Turn as needed and stew in the mixture for 15 minutes. Cover and remove from heat. Let rest 12 minutes before serving..
- Melt the tablespoon soya sauce and butter in the pan. As the ham rest, cut the pasta in wide strips and fry in vinegar, butter/soya sauce mixture..
- Let pasta absorb some of the flavors. The stewed ham is done. Serve, together. I hope you enjoy!!!.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)