Recipe: Tasty GARLIC SCHEZWAN RICE????
GARLIC SCHEZWAN RICE????. Schezwan fried rice recipe with step by step photos. Quick delicious spicy veg fried rice made in a Schezwan fried rice recipe with steps on how to make your own schezwan sauce for rice. Unlike the regular fried rice, schezwan fried rice is hot & spicy with bursting flavors of ginger, garlic, soya.
Schezwan Fried Rice – a Spicy Indo-Chinese Fried Rice Dish with Deep Chilli-Garlic Flavor. Schezwan Fried Rice, a spicy rice dish from Indo-chinese cuisine, is very similar to Chinese Fried Rice but has one special ingredient; "Schezwan Sauce", which gives it a deep spicy chilli-garlic flavor. Schezwan Garlic fried rice is packed with garlicky goodness and spicy flavour. You can have GARLIC SCHEZWAN RICE???? using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of GARLIC SCHEZWAN RICE????
- It’s 2 cups of soaked rice.
- It’s 1 cup of green peas.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of thinly sliced carrots.
- You need 1 cup of cauliflower florets.
- Prepare 1 cup of green beans.
- It’s Half of cup garlic cloves.
- It’s Half of cup sliced ginger.
- You need 2 of tomatoes sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of soaked nutri.
- You need 1 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 packet of fried rice masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin and mustard seeds.
If you are a fan of spicy food then you are in a treat. Heat oil in a nonstick pan. Especially schezwan fried rice because I love everything extra spicy. And my homemade schezwan sauce just makes things so easy.
GARLIC SCHEZWAN RICE???? instructions
- First soak the rice for 30 minutes after rinsing well.now in a pan roast garlic,ginger,cumin and mustard seeds..
- After making them golden add all the spices mentioned.now cook at low flame for 2 minutes add lemon juice too.now add sliced onion with all other vegetables.if any vegetable not available then its fine.just garlic is most important.
- Now after saute them at medium flame to just softened the vegetables.after cooking 8 to 10 minutes add rice.remember add double water than rice.just little less bcuz vegetables also have some stock.so add one and half cup water with two cups rice..
- Steam it at low flame until holes are appeared.just turn off the gas after holes appear and keep the rice at steam for 5 to 6 minutes.serve yumm garlic rice and keep immunity strong..
Sichuan sauce is a spicy sauce that's made with garlic, ginger, chillies, ketchup, vinegar and sugars. It has a pungent, sweet and spicy flavor that's perfect for stir fry. Schezwan style fried rice, an Indo-Chinese version with the ingredients availabe in our pantry. I sent this recipe for my monthly kungumam thozhi step by step series. How to Make Schezwan Fried Rice.