Recipe: Appetizing Alfredo Pasta
Alfredo Pasta. Easy Pasta Alfredo – Creamy, comforting, absolutely delicious, and super easy. This is the best and most simple recipe for Alfredo sauce that you will find! This is one of my absolute favorite sauces to.
Wondering what to serve with this Alfredo Pasta with Bacon? I love a good salad, like this Antipasto Salad, and. Easy Chicken Pasta Alfredo. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can have Alfredo Pasta using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Alfredo Pasta
- Prepare of fettuccine or tagliatelle pasta.
- Prepare of spinach.
- It’s of sun-dried tomatoes.
- It’s of grated Parmesan.
- You need of raw cashews (soaked for at least 4h if you don’t have a high-powered blender).
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need of garlic.
- It’s of chopped basil.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s of red pepper flakes.
- You need of salt.
Alfredo pasta recipe with step by step pics. Pasta alfredo is a creamy pasta made with mixed veggies. The creaminess comes from the addition of fresh cream. You can make a delicious meal with just a box of pasta and some jarred Alfredo sauce.
Alfredo Pasta step by step
- Soak the cashews at least 4 hours upfront if you don’t have a high-powered blender..
- Cook the pasta until al dente (according to package instructions). Before draining the pasta reserve 1.3 cups of the pasta cooking water (for the sauce)..
- In a large pan, warm the olive oil, then added minced/pressed garlic and a pinch of salt. Cook for about 20 seconds, stirring constantly. Gradually add the spinach and cook until all of the spinach has wilted. Remove from the heat and set aside..
- Drain the cashews and transfer to a blender. Add 0.6 cup of the reserved pasta cooking water, lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Blend until the sauce is completely smooth. If too thick, add more pasta cooking water to help..
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and the sauce. Mix until all of the pasta is lightly coated in sauce..
- Before serving, sprinkle with Parmesan, fresh basil and a pinch of red pepper flakes (optional)..
This inexpensive meal is easy to make and perfect for a weeknight dinner when you just want some. This healthy fettuccine alfredo is made with a creamy cauliflower sauce that tastes just like the real thing. Jump To Recipe • Print Recipe. Fettuccine Alfredo started off as the desperate attempt of Roman restaurant owner, Alfredo di Lelio There's not a drop of cream in Alfredo's original recipe. Just cheese, mixed with pasta, pasta water.