How to Make Delicious Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. Spicy Cajun seasoned chicken is nicely tempered atop a bed of rich and creamy fettuccine Alfredo. Cut the chicken into bite size chunks and fry with the garlic. When chicken is done, add the cream and stir just until bubbly.
Savory, sauteed chicken is cooked in a cheesy, creamy sauce with Roma tomatoes. The mixture is served atop a bed of fettuccini pasta. This Cajun shrimp fettuccine alfredo is packed full of flavor with a little Cajun twist. You can cook Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of heavy cream.
- You need of finely minced garlic.
- You need of chicken breasts.
- It’s of Cajun spice.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of roma tomatos.
- It’s of Italian parsley.
- It’s of fettuccine pasta.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Any veggies left over in your fridge!.
- Prepare of cooking oil of choice.
It's perfect for busy weeknights and you'll say goodbye to jarred sauces when you see how easy it is to make your own! I KNOW it will be your new favorite pasta recipe. I love this homemade chicken alfredo recipe and I know you will too once you make my easy homemade alfredo sauce you will never buy jarred alfredo sauce again. Spicy Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe.
Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo instructions
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips and rub with oil, salt, pepper, and Cajun spice. Place in oven for 25-30 minutes..
- To make things easier, I always chop my veggies first thing. This includes the garlic, tomato, and the parsley, as well as any other you would like to add..
- Put water in pot for the pasta and begin the boil for the noodles. In the meantime, melt 1 cup butter over medium heat and add the chopped garlic..
- Slowly add the cream, constantly stirring. Add the pasta to the pot. Cook to al dente. If you are adding separate vegetables, pan fry those in butter and add a splash of red wine if you dare. 😉 Let that caramelize nicely..
- Once cream/butter begins to steam, slowly add the Parmesan cheese and continue to stir..
- Once the sauce becomes thickened, add the diced tomato and 3/4 of the chopped parsley. Add cracked black pepper and salt to taste..
- Drain pasta and add sauce. Stir. Place pasta, then vegetables, then chicken on a tray. Cover with parsley and Parmesan cheese..
A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. See more ideas about Cajun chicken fettuccine, Chicken fettuccine alfredo, Cooking recipes. A creamy alfredo fettuccine spiced with cajun seasoning and served with blackened shrimp that makes for a quick and tasty meal for the family that is also sure to impress guests! This easy Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe has the most dreamy parmesan garlic cream sauce that perfectly coats the pasta. Golden pan-fried garlic chicken takes this dish to the next level!