Recipe: Tasty Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta
Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta. This creamy alfredo sauce turns a busy weeknight dinner into something special. Serve it with fettuccine or pour it over chicken breasts or steamed My husband loves alfredo, and he freaked out because this was so good. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken.
A Step by Step Chicken Alfredo Pasta at Home. Homemade Penne Pasta Recipe With White Sauce by Amna. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. You can cook Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta
- Prepare of Boneless chicken.
- Prepare of Penne pasta.
- It’s of Capsicum.
- You need of Button Mushrooms.
- You need of maida/all-purpose flour.
- You need of Milk.
- It’s of Finely Chopped garlic.
- You need of small Finely Chopped Onion.
- You need of Red Chilli Flakes.
- It’s of Oregano.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of cheese.
Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo sauce from scratch is actually so easy. This is a great base recipe for all your one-pot pasta needs. The key to this recipe is taking it off the stove while it's still quite saucy because the sauce evaporates quite quickly as you toss a bit, adjusting the salt and pepper, getting plates out, serving etc. A delicious cauliflower alfredo sauce mixed with white meat chicken, broccoli, and pasta.
Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta step by step
- Marinate chicken with 1 tablespoon Oregano, salt, 1 tablespoon pepper, red chilli flakes, lemon juice and olive oil and refrigerate for 2 hours..
- Preheat oven to 392 degrees F and cook the chicken for 25 mins..
- Boil and cook pasta.. Add a pinch of salt while cooking. Keep aside the pasta for cooling. Make sure pasta is not overcooked..
- Heat butter in a wok. Add garlic, onion, oregano, chilli flakes, pepper and salt..
- Add the capsicum, mushrooms and chicken to the wok. Cook till the vegetables are partially cooked..
- Add maida and milk. Reduce the flame..
- Add pasta to the wok and stir well, if it gets a bit dry feel free to add some more milk..
- Grate cheese on top and bake the pasta at 325 degrees F for 15 mins.. Enjoy a hot creamy treat!.
This recipe is packed with fiber, vegetables, and protein making a great one dish meal! This cauliflower alfredo sauce goes well with many things, but nothing more comforting than pasta and chicken. Keeps for a week in the fridge and reheats quickly. Toss with pasta or serve over vegetables, potatoes, fish, or chicken. A plate of pasta topped with creamy Alfredo sauce and chicken is a hearty meal option.