Easiest Way to Make Delicious Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Classic and easy to make, this version of Alfredo doesn't use flour to thicken the sauce. Instead, it relies on a slight simmer and a heavy dose of cheese.
Fettuccine with Creamy Tomato Italian Sausage Sauce. Chicken Pasta with Thyme-Mint Cream Sauce. Our recipe for Simple Chicken Spinach Alfredo with Fettuccine is the perfect answer to the dinne question. You can cook Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- Prepare of Chicken and sauce ———.
- It’s of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- You need of seasoned salt.
- It’s of ground white pepper.
- You need of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of parsley flakes.
- You need of all purpose flour.
- It’s of jar of your favorite Alfredo sauce.
- It’s of pasta——.
- You need of Fettuccine noodles.
- You need of salty water.
- You need of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of extra Virgin olive oil.
It is so easy that you can pull it together any night of the week. And it is so delicious you won't think twice about serving it when entertaining. The classic combination of Chicken, Alfredo, pasta. A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce.
Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo instructions
- Bring the water to boil add salt, and olive oil. Add the pasta and cook per instructions on box..
- Dice the chicken, add garlic, salt, flour, and pepper it…
- Pan fry in as needed oil to fry.
- When chicken is done move to paper towels..
- Add chicken to the pasta.
- Add parsley, and Alfredo sauce. Warm then add the pasta.
- Let the pasta warm in the sauce. Mix well but don't break the pasta..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most basic and delicious pasta recipes EVER—and it couldn't be easier to make! Our recipe is a little untraditional (there's Shrimp Alfredo and Chicken Alfredo are two of the most popular types of Alfredo dishes—both delicious and hearty adaptations on the original. Love creamy pasta but need a dairy-free option? Fettuccine pasta topped with a homemade rich decadent alfredo sauce. There are certain recipes that are essential to have in your recipe box and one of them has to be a phenomenal Fettuccine alfredo.