Recipe: Perfect Chicken Basil Alfredo Pasta and Salad
Chicken Basil Alfredo Pasta and Salad. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Alfredo Pasta Salad. Chicken Alfredo Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken.
Sprinkle with topping from packet and basil sprig, if desired. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time. Chicken Alfredo is one of my favorite meals. You can cook Chicken Basil Alfredo Pasta and Salad using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Basil Alfredo Pasta and Salad
- You need of Chicken Basil.
- You need of chicken fillet (breast).
- It’s of Dried basil.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of garlic.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Alfredo Pasta.
- It’s of Pasta.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of flour.
- You need of hand of grated cheese.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Blackpepper.
- You need of Salad.
- Prepare of Mix salad.
- It’s of parmesan.
What a better way to savor that flavor and enjoy it then mixed in with a salad as well. Add alfredo mixture; toss evenly to coat. Sprinkle top with topping packet from pasta sald mix and basil sprig if desired. Healthier Chicken Alfredo Pasta. featured in Creamy & Satisfying Pasta Recipes.
Chicken Basil Alfredo Pasta and Salad step by step
- Seasoning the chicken fillet with dry basil, black pepper and salt to taste. Rub the herb and seasons to all surfaces. Let it sit for a while..
- Meanwhile, you can prepare the pasta and it's alfredo sauce..
- Heat the milk and add cheese. Keep to stir the milk. Add salt and black pepper to taste..
- Keep stir until it almost boiling. Add flour little by little to thickening the sauce. Stop until you have reach the consistency you like. Set aside..
- Back to the chicken. Heat the pan and put some butter in it..
- Slice the garlic and add to the pan. Cook until it smells..
- Put the chicken fillet to the pan and close the pan with a lid so the heat will get to the chicken..
- Turn the chicken to make sure all the side are cooked evenly..
- If you want to get a crispier chicken, you can remove the lid and continue to cook the chicken with butter. The herbs will create a crispy layer..
- Serve the pasta with alfredo sauce and chicken..
- Serve salad with parmesan seasoning as side dish..
Skip to Basil and Chicken Pasta Salad content. For vinaigrette, in a blender or food processor, add basil, shallot, vinegar, lemon zest and juice, agave nectar, mustard, salt, pepper and garlic. Break out the breadsticks and get your pasta bowls ready, because this recipe tastes just like your favorite restaurant-style chicken alfredo. If Olive Garden's™ chicken alfredo is the kind of dish you crave on days when you don't want to leave your house, then this copycat recipe. Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy Add chicken and cooked pasta to skillet, mix and bring to a simmer, cook another minute.