Recipe: Tasty Shrimp Alfredo
Shrimp Alfredo. Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful. We especially love this version because the shrimp adds lots of extra flavor and some lean.
I suggest grating your own parmesan cheese. It makes a difference in the taste and some of the pre-grated stuff doesn't melt into the sauce as well. Shrimp, fettuccine and peas are tossed with our delicious and creamy Alfredo sauce then topped with basil for a bright, fresh flavor. You can cook Shrimp Alfredo using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Alfredo
- You need of small shrimp peeled, deveined.
- Prepare of margarine.
- You need of pasta of choice.
- It’s of Kosher salt.
- Prepare of Course black pepper.
- It’s of Dried parsley.
Perfect for busy weeknights as this recipe uses just a few ingredients, is. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Categories: Alfredo Pasta Recipes Shellfish Recipes Shrimp Main Dish. Reviews for: Photos of Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo.
Shrimp Alfredo instructions
- Add pasta to a pot of salted water then, when water starts boiling add pasta and, give a stir..
- Cook pasta till aldente, add shrimp to a skillet with a little oil then, when shrimp turns pink add alfredo let simmer salt and, pepper to taste, drain pasta and add to shrimp..
- Add some parsley and simmer.
This easy shrimp alfredo is an impressive dish that's so easy to make! Penne pasta, shrimp, vegetables, and a creamy alfredo? Everyone LOVES this garlic shrimp alfredo penne! Shrimp Alfredo Recipe – surprisingly easy and comforting spaghetti dinner in a creamy, garlicky, rich homemade alfredo sauce tossed with Cajun-seasoned juicy shrimp. This shrimp fettuccine alfredo recipe, which calls for quick-cooking refrigerated pasta, is a great go-to dish for hectic weekights.