Recipe: Tasty Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Creamy Shrimp Alfredo. Shrimp – Fresh or frozen and thawed out. I use large shrimp This Shrimp Alfredo recipe is packed with tender shrimp in a rich, creamy and cheesy Parmesan. Creamy Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is a classic restaurant meal that is super easy to make.
A creamy white wine sauce, al dente fettuccine noodles, parmesan cheese. Why not make something indulgent for dinner? Our Creamy Shrimp Alfredo is the perfect warm and savory dish to satisfy your fettuccine cravings. You can have Creamy Shrimp Alfredo using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
- Prepare of Pasta (any type).
- Prepare of Shrimps (peeled and deveined).
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Paprika.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of White wine.
- You need of Chicken broth.
- It’s of All purpose cream.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Garlic Salt.
- You need of Onions (chopped into small pieces).
- It’s of Garlic (minced and sliced in bits).
- Prepare of Parsley.
Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful. We especially love this version because the shrimp adds lots of extra flavor and some lean. If you enjoy eating shrimp then this delicious, rich and creamy shrimp alfredo recipe is perfect for You'll get the delicious flavor of an alfredo dish without the carbs.
Creamy Shrimp Alfredo instructions
- Season shrimps with salt, black pepper and paprika.
- Heat pan with oil and cook shrimp for 3-4 mins. Do not overcook. Set aside once cooked..
- In the same pan, melt a cube of butter..
- Saute finely chopped onions and garlic until aroma comes out..
- Add white wine, chicken broth and cream..
- Let the mixture simmer..
- Add parmesan cheese, garlic salt and black pepper. Let it simmer for another minute or two..
- Add the boiled pasta and cooked shrimp..
- Sprinkle some parsley on top before serving. Parmesan cheese can also be added on the toppings..
This recipe is super simple and. This twist on an Italian classic mixes chicken and shrimp in a creamy Alfredo sauce flavored with sun-dried tomatoes, pesto, and garlic. Reviews for: Photos of Creamy Chicken and Shrimp Alfredo. A quick and easy linguine pasta with succulent shrimp in a creamy alfredo sauce along with bacon and broccoli! This Creamy Shrimp Alfredo Recipe is full of creamy, cheesy and velvety sauce all-around tender succulent shrimp!