Recipe: Delicious Kt's Pasta Primavera Alfredo
Kt's Pasta Primavera Alfredo. Feel free to substitute whatever vegetables are in season and freshest in your market when preparing this super-simple pasta dinner. Boil pasta while sauce is cooking. The recipe for today allows for so many variations!
A recipe that's quick and easy to make but healthy to eat! Pasta Primavera Alfredo ingredients, recipe directions, nutritional information and rating. What better way to get your veggies in than with a savory Italian dish like Pasta Primavera. You can have Kt's Pasta Primavera Alfredo using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kt's Pasta Primavera Alfredo
- It’s of pasta (any short cut pasta you like).
- You need of 15.8 oz jars alfredo sauce (any flavor).
- You need of frozen California blend vegetables (a mix of cauliflower, broccoli and carrots).
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
My version combines a little bit of heat from red pepper flakes with fresh vegetables. Why resurrect pasta primavera at all? Because despite all the jokes, it was – and is – a good dish. With the broth, cream, butter, and parmesan, it's more like an alfredo sauce, which generally needs to be.
Kt's Pasta Primavera Alfredo instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions..
- While pasta is cooking, heat alfredo sauce in a covered saucepan on medium low heat..
- When pasta is about halfway done, cook the frozen vegetables in the microwave according to the package directions..
- Combine the pasta and warm alfredo sauce in a large pot..
- Drain the vegetables and add to the pasta mixture. Stir to combine well..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste..
A hearty, veggie packed pasta dish that's perfect for serving year round! It has so much fresh flavor, it's a great way to use up those vegetables in the fridge, plus it's a bright and colorful dish so it helps get the kids to eat their vegetables. This Vegan Pasta Primavera is just the thing-nutritious eggplant noodles topped with a savory dairy-free alfredo sauce that you're sure to love. I began creating healthy recipes based on my own tolerances to food. Primavera is Italian for "spring," and dishes titled "à la primavera" usually contain fresh vegetables.