Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Simple Shrimp Alfredo Pasta
Simple Shrimp Alfredo Pasta. Creamy Alfredo sauce with lots of flavorful shrimp, angel hair pasta and spices. Mix together the cooked pasta, shrimp, pepper-onion mixture and Alfredo sauce. Season with garlic powder and cumin.
There should still be a bit of firmness in the center of your. This easy shrimp Alfredo pasta recipe is the perfect fast weeknight dinner that's tasty enough for company! Tender shrimp and fettuccine pasta are smothered in an amazing creamy garlic sauce. You can have Simple Shrimp Alfredo Pasta using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Shrimp Alfredo Pasta
- You need of Start.
- You need of Diced Onions.
- It’s of Green Pepper.
- You need of Jalapeno.
- Prepare of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of Penne Whole Grain.
- You need of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Thowed Shrimp.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Spinach.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need of boiling water.
- Prepare of pasta whole grain.
It took me a few tries before I was confident in sharing this shrimp fettuccine Alfredo recipe. This Alfredo pasta is easy and simple. It makes use of our thick Alfredo sauce recipe that uses heavy cream. Pan fry the shrimp separately and the sear the scallops.
Simple Shrimp Alfredo Pasta instructions
- Boil your water: i had some minced Garlic and salt in my water.
- Start to slow simmer your veggies.
- Add minced garlic and shrimp. low simmer for 4 mins.
- Add 1 1/2 cans of alfredo sauce to shrimp and spinach i like mines at the end to taste a little raw.
- Serve with pasta on plate then spoon alfredo sauce on top. Sprinkle chesse ontop :).
Both ingredients needs to be removed from the pan before making the Alfredo sauce. Shrimp – Fresh or frozen and thawed out. I use large shrimp, peeled, deveined and with the tails off. Pasta – When it comes to pasta Alfredo, fettuccine seems to be the most classic noodle to use. However, you can use linguine or any short shape pasta like.